We are back from England. Sorry to not write for a very very long time. It was lovely and safe flight sitting alongside Mr. Robin Williams (I’m not kidding – see for yourself:))
Very fruitful and wonderful trip.It was a time of learning and observation. Travel and adventure, cooking and cooling and so on. It was a very successful, productive, lovely and rich experience. About 10 months trip in United Kingdom and Europe. We covered more than a dozen cities and about 3 countries. Met new people, new legends, learned new lessons and qualities.
Krishna got the best of it which was the very purpose. May he continues to get the best. If I am going to write everything about what happened, i am sure it is going to take a very very long time. So I will share as it comes to me, as it flows when needed.
Thanks for being so kind and supportive for me and accepting me as I am. I am back from a long, good, well-deserved break and time demands me to look after new career options now. I am in the process of contemplation and accepting new learnings and experiences to apply my skills in the best way possible.
I am heartily grateful for your lovely support who regularly talk to me, meet me, call me, listen to my problems and support me all the time. Thank you all my friends, family and relatives who have been with me in thick and thin.
I would really appreciate if you continue your support with me by reading my articles, sharing your thoughts and ideas and post your questions and comments on how we can contribute towards a highly evolved world in a creative and lovely way. This is the purpose.
There are two purposes: Mission Earth and Mission Livelyhood.
Mission Earth reminds us of the first and the most important question. What are we here for?
Mission Livelihood reminds us of investing your time and energy in a creative way to earn your expenses in a lively manner.
It is important to have these two purposes sorted out and aligned together in a rhythmic way. This, I believe is the key to live a happy and purposeful life.
A lot of thoughts and questions are racing through my mind right now. What to do ? What not to do? When I see deeper inside me, I see a lot of skills and qualities which need creative and systematic utilisation which will help me earn my expenses and provide a good service to the world.
I am a supporter of Love, Joy and Peace. Without these three qualities things just aren’t right howsoever they appear to show up.
Let me start by telling you what we did in this trip –
- Churwell parties with Smriti, Jayesh, Priyanka, Anil, Firoz, Febin, Rajesh ji, Ashay, Vignesh, Abdul, Radha, Praful, Pranita and many more…
- Visited Scarborough Castle – a very lovely experience
- Visited Amsterdam
- Visited Cologne and Bonn in Germany
- Met Agata and her family – She is an old friend of ours and deserves a very special place in our heart
- Met Shiela and Peter and stayed with them in their lovely zen house in Stoemmeln
- Evening hangout at Rhineau riverside, Bonn with Varsha, Shiela and Shravani
- Lived in Leeds – our hometown in England
- Visited London a couple of times – Priceless experience
- Visited London Book Fair!! (I am not joking) – By far one of the best things that happened. There are already articles about this. You can read London Book Fair and Train to London.
- Learned and experimented a lot with Cooking
- Learned Presentation
- Stayed at Mr. James’s artistic and larger than life house near Olympia, London
- Made several new friends
- Musical hangouts with Neha, Darren and her family
- Visited Scotland – Isle of Skye
- Road trip to Wales
- Biryanis and Sheer Kurma with Nilofar Sayyad
- Learned Backgammon
- Special bonding with Krishna
- Krishna studied in Cottingley Children’s center – A council affiliated children’s day care centre. Wonderful people and experience. Special thanks to Angie, Lisa, Lauren, Jess, Karen, Jayne, Katie, Stephanie, Mel, Simone and all the staff members and kids!
- Wrote and edited 7 children stories.
- Communicated with 50 publishers, 20 submissions, 5 replies (rejections in a way) and 2 vanity contracts (rejected by me)
- Did lawn mowing. Ha haha!
- Change my looks 🙂
- Zen stories
- A lot of reading
This is for now. More to come later…till then