Welcome to 2012 JJ
Time for Reflection. Time to reflect on your Reflexes and Reactions and transform them to Responses.
Continuing our daily Contemplation series –shared below are the questions for today:
Welcome to the world of Contemplation ! J
78. Do I want to improve my health?
79. What small things I can do daily/periodically to improve my health?
80. How many people did I hurt in the last year and regretted later of doing so? List them down.
81. Do I carry out my tasks myself?
82. For what all things I am dependent on somebody else? List them down.
83. Can I reduce those dependencies and learn those skills myself?
84. Am I scared of new challenges?.. Why?
85. Am I ready to accept changes?.. Why?
86. What is the purpose of Life, for me?
87. What is the important of a Purpose?
88. Have I understood the Purpose?
Stay tuned for more…
Contemplation means to pick up a single thought or point or idea or area and to brainstorm and understand it from all angles. Going deep into one particular area is Contemplation.
For e.g. I might take up a pen and start contemplating on it:
What is pen used for?
Who invented pens?
Why was it invented?
How many colors of pens are available?
What kind of pens are available?
…and so on..
How do I benefit from this exercise?
This is series activity. Questions will be mailed every day.
Shared above, in the mail are a set of 11 questions for contemplation.
Shoot them into your mind, one by one, and contemplate on each one till all the conditioned answers of the mind get exhausted. Instead of understanding the answers just with mind /intellect, experience the answer/s in its whole totality. Don’t label it as good/bad/right/wrong etc ..the answers would just be answers and they would be your own answers .. which would take you to the next quantum level.
If you keep doing what you have been doing .. you would get what you have been getting .. so dear seeker .. seek seek ..seek the final goal of this hide ?&? seek game ..that which is Life.
Answers that come to you need not be shared to others but you can write them down for yourself. This exercise is for you.
Once the list is over, you can contemplate further and/or write down your overall understanding.
Do let us know your experiences and feedback at any point of time.