Wish you all a Prosperous and Happy New Year!
Time for Reflection. Time to reflect on your Reflexes and Reactions and transform them to Responses.
Continuing our daily Contemplation series – shared below are the questions for today:
Contemplation means to pick up a single thought or point or idea or area and to brainstorm and understand it from all angles. Going deep into one particular area is Contemplation.
For e.g. I might take up a pen and start contemplating on it:
What is pen used for?
Who invented pens?
Why was it invented?
How many colors of pens are available?
What kind of pens are available?
…and so on..
How do I benefit from this exercise?
This is series activity. Questions will be mailed every day.
Below are a set of questions (Wait! Did I say Questions?…no..not at all…These are sharp Arrows that will pierce your old thinking process and release the fragrance of newness) for contemplation.
Shoot these arrows in your mind, one by one, and contemplate on each one for a fixed amount of time (~2 to 5 mins)
Answers that come to you need not be shared to others but you can write them down for yourself. This exercise is for you.
Once the list is over, you can contemplate further and/or write down your overall understanding.
Do let us know your experiences and feedback at any point of time.
Welcome to the world of Contemplation ! J
12. Have I got rid of my negative qualities and habits?
13. Do I need to get rid of them? Why? and Why not?
14. Do I admire anybody?
15. For what reasons do I admire them?
16. What motivates me to work?
17. Can I improvise the quality of the work that I do?
18. What motivates me to live? Why do I wake up every morning? What is the driving force for me to live?
19. Has my health improved or deteriorated, compared to last year?
20. What are my fears? List them down.
21. Do I want to overcome them? Why?
22. Can I overcome them?
Stay tuned for more…