Greetings, friends! 🙂
Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous and Happy New year !
A new year is not new until the power of New is harnessed. New ways of thinking, Opening New dimensions of Being, New ways of living, New thoughts, New ways of doing things, Learning New skills and many more. There are various colors and forms to this Newness.
Are we ready to open our doors and windows to this newness, freshness and awareness?
To break the walls of the Old and to welcome the New, the tool you require is Contemplation =>
Contemplation means to pick up a single thought or point or idea or area and to brainstorm and understand it from all angles. Going deep into one particular area is Contemplation.
For e.g. I might take up a pen and start contemplating on it:
– What is pen used for?
– Who invented pens?
– Why was it invented?
– How many colors of pens are available?
– What kind of pens are available?
– …and so on..
Once you continue thinking about a particular subject for quite some time, there will come a point when all your answers will be over. But keep asking further and thinking on and on. When you have ran out of old and fixed ideas and answers, this is exactly the time when the real thoughts or creative ideas begin. When conditioning ends, energy awakens.
So, here is a surprise gift waiting for you! 🙂 Time for Reflection. Time to reflect on your Reflexes and Reactions and transform them to Responses.
I eat. I sleep. I walk. I talk. I think.
How do I benefit from it?
– This is series activity. Questions will be mailed every day.
– Below are a set of questions (Wait! Did I say Questions?…no..not at all…These are sharp Arrows that will pierce your old thinking process and release the fragrance of newness) for contemplation.
– Shoot these arrows in your mind, one by one, and contemplate on each one for a fixed amount of time (~2 to 5 mins)
– Answers that come to you need not be shared to others but you can write them down for yourself. This exercise is for you.
– Once the list is over, you can contemplate further and/or write down your overall understanding.
– Do let us know your experiences and feedback at any point of time.
Welcome to the world of Contemplation ! 🙂
1. Did I make any goals/resolutions for the last year?
2. Did I achieve my last year’s goals/resolutions? How many?
3. Why was I able to achieve my goals?
4. If I did not achieve any of the goals, why? What was lacking?
5. What did I learn in the last year? List down your learning’s.
6. What are my goals for upcoming year?
7. Am I really ready and interested to achieve my new goals?
8. How much time should I dedicate everyday in order to achieve them?
9. Am I ready to devote a fixed time sincerely for my goals of upcoming year?
10. What kind of reminders do I need to avoid forgetting about my goals?
11. Am I ready to grow?
Stay tuned for more…