Welcome to the Poor, Inefficient and Sick world!
Do you like that welcome? I am sure, you don’t. Neither would I. Who likes to be called Poor and Inefficient? Nobody, I suppose..and .who cares about it? again..nobody…I feel….why??
Just look at us…we are such a mess…everything sucks and stinks..we live in a clutter..me make so much noise…we produce so much garbage…
Can we do something about it?..
Yes, we can, together; each and every one of us involved, we could transform it, change it and rejuvenate it. We ought to raise the awareness and get rid of personal small lives..If we can come out of this selfish nutshell shell and intend together, we surely can bring a radical shift. The Earth needs you this time…We have been living eternally and look at what we have done…yes, we have brought some good stuff…but the way we did it…cannot go in favor of the environment.
Mother Earth..She is the mother..think about her…She nourishes you, takes care of you…loves you, protects you…feeds you…caresses you..and what do you do for her?
What is being Ecological or Eco-friendly means? Being ecological means,
- to be more loving,
- to be more aware,
- to live an impersonal life (to live for others)
Well, How can we do that? We can start with small steps.. every small thing amounts to big outcomes. Do not underestimate the power of one small right step. It can change the whole world.
Begin small,..Begin today..The ocean will be full, soon..all infinite oceans are made up of millions of tiny drops of water..Every drop matters…Ocean Calling, it is:
You can start here:
- Use Stairs. Save Electricity and Gain health. Two birds with one stone.
- Walk more. Save Petrol and Gain Life.
- Everybody uses Computers now. Turn off the machine or monitor, when you move out.
- Save Water; use only, as much, is necessary. While bathing, shaving etc. much could be saved. Think, How?
- Park you vehicles, a little farther that the destination. Walk a little. Again, save petrol, avoid parking troubles and free exercise.
- Turn off vehicle engines at the traffic signal. Save Petrol and Pollution.
- Drive at optimal speeds.
- Can we reuse bath water to flush toilet. Think creatively. (Water Harvesting)
- In this world of silicon chips and robots, we are losing on penning. Print less, write more. Save trees and Electricity.
- Plant trees, love trees. Love environment. They love you as much, unconditionally.
- Spread awareness in the society , especially amongst younger generation.
- Turn off lights, when not needed.
- Learn and practice relaxation exercises; neck movement, body stretching, Yoga, Mediation, Deep breathing. Etc..Avoid diseases and doctors. Protect health, Increase creativity and efficiency.
- 5 R – Reuse – Recycle – Refuse – Repair – Reduce ( and many more, recreate, renew, rethink, relive, rewrite, renew, redo, reform etc..)
- Reuse old stuff, Recycle used stuff, refuse useless stuff. Contemplate on the difference between Needs and Wants. Repair broken stuff and reduce usage of wants. Avoid impulse shopping.
- Learn the tools of the trade. A data entry operator could learn, keyboard shortcuts, OS shortcuts, fast typing etc..this will save time and increase efficiency. Make a list of the tools that you could learn?
- Use different dustbins, for biodegradable items, items to be destroyed and garbage that can be destroyed. Think more creatively in this direction. Sometimes, used stuff could make priceless art, all you need is creativity.
- Use Public transport more when possible. Car pool could be an efficient way to make new friends and save on pollution.
- Reduce the usage of paper tissues.
- Support renewable technologies.
When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves.
Every day is Earth Day!
This is just the beginning. Add your own ideas and thoughts in this direction. Lets make a Green, Healthy and Peaceful World!
Happy Thoughts and Happy Life!